Sunday 26 October 2014

National League First Weekend, Saturday

At Paul G's recommendation, I haven't actually really been through any of the hands yet, so this will be my least bridge-y post yet. We played 5 matches yesterday, and won 4 of them! (admittedly the last one was 10.33-9.67, but we'll take every VP). We're lying in 3rd place, and have yet to play the two teams that are above us, but it's going well so far, and yesterday did not feel like a drain.

It was slightly frustrating that we were on a different timetable to the first division, so I didn't really get a chance to talk to any of the guys I know that were playing in that (and I don't even know the current 1st division rankings), but hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up with them today, as we finish a little earlier than we did yesterday.

So far so good, there'll probably be some bridge content if I write up what happened today (I deliberately did make a part-score on a squeeze yesterday, for what I think may be the first time ever, so I might also write up that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment